For the first time, the third round of English Champion 2017 themed “English can change your world”, March 19 officially opened with new format of direct single-elimination competition to have one representative for each grade for the North and the South.
The annual competition for the 4th – 8th grade students is held by the Vietnam Central Study Encouragement Association, EQuest Academy, in collaboration with the Vietnamese American English Center (VATC), a part of the Institute of American Education (IAE).
More than 500 contestants entered the third round of the 2017 English Champion in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh. In the third round, candidates must have knowledge of academic English, Science and Math.
One excellent winner of each grade will sit for a final contest in Ho Chi Minh City in April.
- Tien Giang student wins 4 prizes in science and technology contest(19/03/2017)
- Satellite hospital contributes to improving effective treatment(19/03/2017)
- Robot Talent Contest for students announced(18/03/2017)
- FPT wins biggest IT contract in Myanmar(15/03/2017)
- Southwest region, Japanese prefecture boost ties in environmental protection(15/03/2017)
- Viettel ranked second in ASEAN Top 20 telecom brands(13/03/2017)
- Schools to improve physical education(13/03/2017)
- Numerous activities held during 'Rencontres du Vietnam' programme(11/03/2017)
- Various activities held within Meet Vietnam programme(11/03/2017)
- Measures urged to capitalise on Can Tho tech incubator(09/03/2017)
- Nearly 3,500 students attend "The 2017 consulting entrance exam – career"(08/03/2017)